- 1 cup (250 ml) water
- 1/2-inch piece ginger, bruised (any produce vendor)
- 2 tsp (10 ml) cranberry apple tea (Granville Island Tea Company Ltd)
- 1/2 tbsp (7.5 ml) dark honey (Chilliwack River Valley Natural Honey Ltd)
- 2 ounces (60 ml) Trust Whiskey (The Liberty Distillery)
- Lemon wedge, optional (any produce vendor)
- In a small saucepan bring water to a boil over high heat.
- Remove saucepan from heat, add tea and ginger, and let steep for 5 minutes.
- Strain tea mixture into a large mug and stir in honey. Float whiskey on top of drink and squeeze lemon juice from lemon wedge into drink, if desired. Enjoy while warm.