- 4 Brioche Buddies buns (A Bread Affair)
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) white truffle compound butter (The Stock Market)
- 6 - 8 bison burger patties (Armando’s Finest Quality Meats)
- 4 slices Gruyere cheese (Benton Brothers Fine Cheese)
- 4 leaves curly green lettuce (any produce vendor)
- 2 heirloom tomatoes, cut into thick slices (any produce vendor)
- 12 slices cooked double smoked bacon (Oyama Sausage Co.)
- Honey mustard pickles (Kaylin & Hobbs Pickles)
- Preheat grill or grill pan over medium high heat.
- Cut Brioche Buddies in half and brush with compound butter. Toast on grill, cut side down, until golden brown. Set aside.
- In a large bowl mix together bison burgers and reshape into 4 patties that fit the size of the buns.
- Grill bison burger patties, flipping once, until cooked through, about 4 to 5 minutes per side. Place a piece of cheese on each burger one minute before removing from grill. Remove bison burgers to a plate and let rest for 4 minutes.
- To assemble burger, place a lettuce leaf on each bottom bun. Top with a burger patty, tomato slices, three slices of cooked bacon, and some honey mustard pickles.