- ¼ cup (60 ml) celery salt (The Grainry)
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) freshly cracked black pepper (The Grainry)
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) dried dill weed (The Grainry)
- 1 lime wedge, plus extra for garnish (any produce vendor)
- 1 ½ ounces vodka (The Liberty Distillery)
- 1 dash Tabasco
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce (South China Seas Trading Co.)
- 1 ounce horseradish pickle juice (Kaylin & Hobbs Pickles)
- 5 ounces tomato-clam juice (The Milkman)
- 1 slice of horseradish pickle, for garnish (Kaylin & Hobbs Pickles)
- On a plate, stir together celery salt, pepper, and dill weed.
- Run lime wedge around rim of a large glass before dipping glass into celery salt mixture.
- Fill glass with ice and add vodka, Tabasco, Worcestershire, pickle juice and tomato-clam juice. Gently stir to combine. Garnish with a skewer containing a dill pickle slice and lime wedge.